Lochs, Luck & Lore
Can’t decide between Ireland and Scotland for your next vacation? Combine a visit to both! A tour exploring both of these beautiful countries is a wonderful way to explore the historic and cultural ties between them.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- “Be Irish for a Half Day” at Causey Farm where you might bake brown bread, learn the skills of hurling, or play a bodhrán drum.
- Go back in time with a Trim Living History tour at Trim Castle where you’ll experience first-hand what knights of old felt when they got ready for battle.
- Visit the 16th-century Culzean Castle – and learn about the ghostly myths and legends of the family that once inhabited it.
- 7 breakfasts (B), 2 lunches (L), and 5 dinners (D), including dinner and a show at the Glyde Inn, and a farewell dinner.
- Trim Castle Living History Demonstration
- Croke Park Stadium
- St Michan’s Crypt Tour
- Causey Farm
- Titanic Belfast
- Giant’s Causeway
- Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- Culzean Castle
- Edinburgh Castle
- Dunboyne Castle Hotel, near Dublin (2 nights)
- Europa Hotel, Belfast (2 nights)
- Glasgow Marriot Hotel, Glasgow (2 nights)
- Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, near Edinburgh (1 night)
Trim Castle & Trim Living History
Croke Park Stadium & St. Michan's Church Crypt
Causey Farm & Titanic Belfast
The Giant's Causeway & Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
Cairnryan & Culzean Castle
Edinburgh and Edinburgh Castle
Departure from Edinburgh